Poorly planned meetings will invariably result in bad outcomes and drag on longer than they should. This is a sure fire way to lose the support of your committee.
Get your committee meetings off to a great start before they even begin!
This meeting invite sets clear expectations for how the meeting will be run and what needs to be completed beforehand.
- Notify the date, time and place of your next meeting
- Remind committee members to let you know if they can’t attend
- State the agenda for the meeting and ensure accountability by assigning an owner to each item
- Advise the procedure for proposing agenda items (Important!)
- Direct members to read attached documents to speed up decision making
- Let your committee know they are valued and acknowledge their commitment to the organisation
Download our Committee Meeting Invite – Email Template now and experience the difference it makes to your next meeting.